Thank you for a wonderful school year! It's been a pleasure getting to work with you and your children. I've loved getting to know them and I will miss them dearly when they go to 3rd grade next year. I take solace in the fact that I get to see them across the hallway every day! I'll look forward to hallway hugs!
Please see this special video for some amazing memories!
Our scholars each wrote two nice things about each other and I compiled the list to make the name frames. The more the word was used or said the larger it appears. These are my absolute favorite projects because they show the uniqueness of each child! I hope your children cherish these sweet 2nd grade memories!
Please see this special video for some amazing memories!
Our scholars each wrote two nice things about each other and I compiled the list to make the name frames. The more the word was used or said the larger it appears. These are my absolute favorite projects because they show the uniqueness of each child! I hope your children cherish these sweet 2nd grade memories!
Please see your child's red folder for a "Summer Slide" letter as well as Summer Packet. Keep reading and learning this summer! Here is list of teachers who are tutoring this summer too!
Congratulations Sarina (Integrity) and Sydney (Wisdom)!
SO many neat things happened this week! We made really cool 2nd grade scrapbooks complete with an autograph page and pictures. The 5th graders shared their TALL TALES with us! Thank you 5B! We also wrote positive mindset messages to the prep students and put those on their lockers. It was so much fun sending them messages like: Perseverance is Power, Your Brain is Like a Muscle, and You are a champ! Don't give up!
Proud Wife Moment...My Husband graduated with his MBA last weekend!
I also had the opportunity to take my 83 year old grandmother to the Phoenix Symphony for Rodgers and Hammerstein!
Have a super happy summer! Mrs. Dombrowski, signing off for the summer! Enjoy!
Love,
I also had the opportunity to take my 83 year old grandmother to the Phoenix Symphony for Rodgers and Hammerstein!
Have a super happy summer! Mrs. Dombrowski, signing off for the summer! Enjoy!
Love,
Mrs. D





No comments:
Post a Comment