Friday, December 23, 2016

Thankful Hearts!



Dear 2B Families,

Thank you so much for the generous class gift! We appreciate you all thinking of us this time of year and treating us to our favorite places. Wishing you all a wonderful, cozy, and relaxing Winter Break! Happy Holidays!

Love,
Mrs. Dombrowski & Mrs. Smith

P.S. E-MAIL Issues: There seems to be a delay on our school e-mail and some parents have said e-mails have come back as "undeliverable". If I have not responded to an e-mail, I apologize! It might be because of the delay. If you can try sending it again to see if it delivers on time, that would be great. I was getting e-mails days late it seemed. I hope this corrects itself over the break. Thank you!

Wish List:
Thank you SO much for the Clorox Wipe donations! We are set for a while! However, we are down to our last box of Kleenex. If you would be able to donate a box to share in the new year, our runny noses would greatly appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment